- Incorporating models that enable the worldwide, public-private, patient-oriented co-development of programs and technologies with industrial partners in the area of pharmacogenomics research.
- Integrating scientific teams from the global field in the search for new drugs and therapeutic targets for unmet medical needs applied to any disease, including rare diseases.
- Accelerating the application of new mechanisms based on translation and change in the drug discovery process.
- Seeking complementarity by opening up to collaborations in the global environment.
- The easiest way to solve a labyrinth is to start at the exit. This is what we are doing at Kærtor, executing the reciprocal transfer in public-private co-development projects to immediately absorb the scientific advances into a new process, to find the shortest route through the labyrinth of drug discovery by entering through the clinical door.
Training and Entrepreneurship
- Promoting the training of different professionals in research, management and entrepreneurship to add value to the drug discovery ecosystem.
- Encouraging the creation of companies that close the gap between basic research in drug discovery and its industrial application, and contribute to the economical development of society.
- Collaborating with other entities in promoting the results of the research developed in the Foundation.