The Kærtor Foundation offers employment opportunities within the I2D2 program “to create an incubator for drug discovery projects”.
- The position will involve management-related tasks such as the following:
- Scientific-technical evaluation of programs applicable to drug discovery.
- Designing screening programs where required for projects.
- Attendance at scientific meetings and events.
- Participation in coordination meetings.
- Elaboration of negotiating plans etc.
Previous industrial experience in similar activities to those described above would be an advantage.
Several places are available within each of the profiles indicated.
Applicants interested in any of these positions should send their CV, along with a presentation letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 September 2017.