The Kærtor Foundation offers employment opportunities within the I2D2 program “to create an incubator for drug discovery projects”.
The project-management-related tasks will include the following:
- Evaluation of the methodology used in the program: quality protocols, reports, etc.
- Coordination of dissemination of information about the program and of the results obtained.
- Organization, participation and monitoring of sessions and teleconferences involving personnel, businesses and any institutions associated with the I2D2 program. Integration of information and decision-making.
- Contact and logistics management with participants of the different meetings and events organized within the scope of the 12D2 initiative.
- Elaboration of market studies of the projects developed.
Several places are available within each of the profiles indicated.
Applicants interested in any of these positions should send their CV, along with a presentation letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 September 2017.