Programs of interest
What kind of programs are Kærtor looking for?
The Kærtor Foundation seeks programs for the discovery and/or development of new therapeutic agents in collaboration.
Candidate programs are those that could benefit from the application of the Kærtor methodology for incubation and recovery.
In what areas of research should programs be developed?
Programs should involve areas of early drug discovery in which Kærtor is able to assist in advancement towards the patient in the drug discovery process. Examples of the type of research that might be eligible including the following:
- Identification and validation of targets and biomarkers.
- Screening of chemical libraries for application in new therapeutic mechanisms.
- Development, automation and miniaturization of translational assays applicable to HTS.
- Design of screening cascades from candidate to preclinical stages.
- Proof of Principle in patients, by drug repurposing to reduce the risk inherent to new therapeutic mechanisms.